Luxury Amenities at Cullowhee River Club in Asheville, NC
Nestled within the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains and surrounded by national forests, rivers, and scenic vistas, you’ll find Cullowhee River Club. We’re a handcrafted community just an hour’s drive from Asheville, NC, that’s designed around and incorporated into the natural wonders of the area. Our community at Cullowhee Rive Club boasts a wide range of both natural and thoughtfully crafted amenities that make each and every day feel like another day at a five-star resort.
Recreational activities for any lifestyle
At Cullowhee River Club, we know it takes more than homes to create a community. Having the right amenities just outside your front door offers an unparalleled level of convenience and enjoyment. Our activities provide ample opportunity to create memories with your loved ones and forge new friendships with your neighbors.
Enjoy waking up each morning to stunning mountain views throughout every season and filling your days with recreational activities. We offer amenities typically reserved for private clubs, without the private club price tag.
Experience and explore the luxury amenities we have to offer, such as:
- Tuckaseegee River: Located at the southern border of the community, the river provides convenient access for kayaking, canoeing, fly fishing, rafting, and more. The gorgeous views are also great for simply daydreaming and taking in all nature has to offer.
- Grand River Lodge (Planned for 2020): As the central hub of the community, the Grand River Lodge offers overnight lodging, event spaces, a fitness center with locker rooms, a swimming pool, tennis courts, and even a spa, all while providing stunning views of the river and surrounding hillside.
- Riverpark Pavilion: Take a moment to kick back and relax in our open-air space by the river, complete with rocking chairs and a fire pit. The River Pavilion is also open to reservations for your private events.
- Boathouse and boat launch deck (Planned for 2020): Enjoy a secure boathouse and launch for the storage and departure of your kayaks and canoes onto the stunning Tuckasegee River. Boat racks are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Trail system (Planned for 2020): Explore a huge network of private hiking and mountain biking trails that wind their way through the open spaces and beautiful views of the Cullowhee River Club. Over time, the land will be placed into a conservation easement to protect it as a natural area for the good of the environment and enjoyment of future generations.
Make every day feel like a vacation
As a resident of Cullowhee River Club by Asheville, NC, you’ll wake up each morning feeling truly blessed by the beauty of the landscape and artfully crafted community amenities. Created with the goal of becoming a mountain haven, Cullowhee River Club is comprised of luxurious, affordable cottages, cabins, and townhomes with plenty of recreational activities and community programming right outside your doorstep. With so much to do and so much to see, you’ll be living the dream of a vacation that never ends.
Contact us today for more information.