Relax in the Grand River Lodge in Asheville, NC
Located just 53 miles away from Asheville, NC, in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Cullowhee River Club strives to create a residential space that provides a wealth of opportunity for building a strong community within the stunning natural landscape of the area. In addition to charming cabins, cottages, and condominiums, the club features a number of natural and handcrafted amenities to add convenience and enjoyment into your day-to-day life. At the center of our community is the Grand River Lodge, which is set to make its debut in 2020.
A hub of community activity
A successful community is anchored by a central hub that brings family and neighbors together. At Cullowhee River Club, the Grand River Lodge is the heart of our community. The Grand River Lodge provides ample space for rest, exercise, dining, and gathering, surrounded by stunning views of the Tuckasegee River all year.
As a resident of the Cullowhee River Club, you’ll find a number of things to do at the Grand River Lodge, including:
- The Lodge Restaurant: Enjoy both casual and fine dining along the banks of the Tuckasegee River. Soak in stunning views of the river, whether you’re dining inside or out.
- Overnight lodging: Perfect for out-of-town guests or even just a night away from home, the upper level of the lodge features 10 lodge suites for overnight lodging accommodations.
- Event space: Whether you’re hosting a party, fundraising event, or business conference, the lodge features ample event space on the lower level that is sure to make your next event a success.
- Fitness center: Keep up with your fitness regimen in the lodge’s fitness center. Our fitness center is loaded with the tools you need to reach and maintain your fitness goals with gorgeous views of the river and natural habitats.
- Locker rooms: Secure your belongings in the Grand River Lodge’s locker rooms while you explore everything the lodge has to offer.
- Spa treatment: Take a breather and give your body the relaxation and attention it deserves through our on-site spa located on the lower level of the lodge.
- Swimming pool: Enjoy a dip in our hillside swimming pool, surrounded by sweeping mountain vistas and local flora and fauna.
- Tennis courts: Practice your backhand on our state-of-the-art Har-Tru tennis courts located on the grounds of the Grand River Lodge.
Make every day an adventure
We’ve all been there: another glorious vacation with your loved ones is coming to an end, and you wish with all your heart that it didn’t have to. But as a resident of Cullowhee River Club near Asheville, NC, the adventure never ends! Enjoy quiet mornings at your riverside cottage and bask in the natural beauty of the area. Fill your days with rewarding activities like hiking on private trails, launching your kayak from the boathouse onto the Tuckaseegee River, and dining in style at the Great River Lodge. There’s no better way to enjoy life to the fullest.
Contact us today for more information.