Local Area Map
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park – most visited National Park in USA
- Nantahala and Pisgah National Forest – hiking, mountain biking, fishing, camping, canoeing, and swimming
- WNC Fly Fishing Trail – more than 3,000 miles of trout streams
- Kayaking, whitewater rafting, paddle boarding, canoeing, and tubing
- Lake Glenville (Cashiers) – fishing, boating, and champagne lake cruises
- Mountain biking trails
- Blue Ridge Parkway – hiking/biking trails, waterfalls, and panoramic views
- Skiing, snowboarding, and tubing (winter) in Cataloochee & Sapphire Valley
- Horseback trail riding
- Golf – public and private mountain courses
Arts & Culture
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian (Cherokee)
- Art galleries, craft, & pottery in Dillsboro & Cashiers
- Judaculla Rock (Cullowhee)
- Appalachian antiquing
- Dillsboro Quilt Trail
- Heritage Walks of Webster, Sylva, Cashiers, & Dillsboro Entertainment
- Boutique shopping in historic mountain towns of Cashiers, Dillsboro, & Sylva
- Craft brewery tours & wine tastings along the Jackson County Ale Trail through downtown Sylva
- Harrahs Cherokee Casino & Resort (Cherokee)
- Great Smoky Mountains Railroad (Bryson City)
Directions to Cullowhee River Club from Sylva
- Travel south from Sylva on HWY 107 towards Cullowhee.
- From HWY 107 turn into main entrance of Western Carolina University.
- Take first right in the traffic circle to Centennial Dr.
- Follow Centennial Dr. to the stoplight at Central Dr.
- Turn right onto Central Dr. and continue to stop sign.
- Turn right onto Old Cullowhee Rd. (Old 107) and take first left into Cullowhee River Club.
- Follow signs to model home.